Castles of Scotland: Glamis and Dunnottar - Spanish Tour Guide
The castles of Scotland have always enclosed hundreds of legends. Glamis Castle is considered the most enchanted castle in Europe, probably because of its relationship with King Macbeth. Inhabited by the Lyon family, among its tenants stood out Queen Mother, who spent her childhood in the castle. On the other hand, the Castle of Dunnottar is consecrated as the great fortress that controls the North Sea.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Service of driver and professional guide in Spanish of Viajarporescocia.com
- Transportation in vehicles of 8, 16,19, 33, 39, 53 or 55 seats
- We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility since there are restricted access in several stops for wheelchairs.
Meeting Point Information
High Street 190, EH1 1QX Edinburgh, United Kingdom